Rosewood Fishery, Blankney Fen, Woodhall Spa. LN10 6XH. Tel No. 01526 378628. Mobile. 07808 167369
1. After booking your holiday we require a non -refundable deposit of £50 for each week booked. The balance is due five weeks prior to day of arrival. Payments can be made by cheque, BACS transfer or Paypal. Last minute bookings can be paid by cash on arrival.
2. In the event you request a change of holiday dates we will try to offer you an alternative date although we may not be to offer you the same caravan. If you cancel your holiday after making full payment, any refund (less deposit) is at our discretion. You may wish to take out a holiday cancellation policy to avoid disappointment.
3. Caravans are available from 3pm on day of arrival. You are welcome to arrive earlier and wait pond side but for health and safety reasons there will be no access to the caravan paddock area until all cleaning, maintenance and grass cutting have been completed. Vacation is by 10am on day of departure.
4. Caravan rates are fairly based on level of occupancy and include fishing fees for the caravan occupants up to 10am on day of departure. Fishing after 10am on day of departure will require a day ticket per person. Day visitors are welcome (within reason) but a day ticket is required if they fish. No visitors under 18yrs of age. Overnight guests are charged £12pppn which includes one day’s fishing.
5. All beds will be made up, any extra bedding required to be provided by the occupier.
6. Rod licences are required by all persons fishing the lake and may be required to produce their
licence on demand to us the owners, our bailiff or Environmental Agency Officer.
7. Any persons fishing agree to abide by our rules - No night fishing, barbless hooks only, no keep nets, no ground bait, no bite alarms. All tackle to be cleared from pond side overnight. Due to the ruthlessness of a few we have now banned all floating bait on or adjacent to the lily pads.
8. No dogs to be left unattended in the caravans.
9. Your co-operation is expected to help us recycle, if we don’t our rubbish will not be collected and we may be fined. Each caravan is provided with a green recycling bin and a general waste bin.
10. Barbecues permitted within the caravan paddock area only and not during high winds.
Booking Terms and Conditions
|Tariff and Calendar|